Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hmm, what have I been up to lately?

A whole lot of mommy-ing! Two kids under two is exhausting. If anyone tells you it is twice as hard as one kid they are lying. It is more like 10 times as hard. I love my boys though and they love each other!
Here are a few random pics from the last couple of months:
Hudson's black eye (still not sure what happened on that one...)


Cornbelly's with Grandma and Carter


A diapers only photo shoot.


Yes, they are about the same size.
My chunky Monkey Hudson
Kyson's 2nd birthday

Hudson's blessing

8 comments:

Jesse said...

Oh my goodness, I just want to eat him up! It is so funny to see Kyson and Hudson sitting by each other because they truly are almost the same size! Kyson is so little still! It is so much fun to have a chunky baby, though! More cheeks to kiss on! Kyson is looking so grown up, though, and as cute as ever. You my dear look as beautiful as ever, and I am sure you are a very busy mama! We need to talk and catch up!

Luke and Kellie said...

I love the one of Hudson asleep in the jumper, priceless!

Maren and Blake said...

My second son is bigger than my first too. Well, bigger than Braden was at his age. The boys are adorable. Just wait until Hudson starts crawling and interacting more with Kyson. It's so fun.

Ashlee said...

Oh my gosh Hudson is huge! Your boys are so cute! Hope all is well with you its been awhile.

Anonymous said...

Love the diaper shots. So cute.

Annette said...

Frank-

I hope you, your wife and kids are doing well. Of course with all the news and such going on in Japan, I couldn't help but think of you and your mission. It has to be hard to see some of the destruction and such. Have you heard anything from anyone that you knew over there? I hope and pray for the best. Take care. Scott

Annette said...

Frank- for the 100th time... is your email the same? +/- what is it so that we can add you to the blog so that way you can see it, not that it is updated very regularly. Take care
Scott
davissc@upstate.edu

Anonymous said...

Your boys are adorable. I miss you tons. We should get together and do dinner or lunch or something.