So far Frank has done all the blogging for us, but I decided it's about time I contributed, so here is my first attempt. I know until recently our blog went MONTHS without being updated, but maybe with 2 of us we can keep up! Nothing very exciting happened through the winter, but here's some cute pictures of a fun day we spent at my parents' house in Levan with my brother's future in-laws. There was so much snow this year we were able to go sledding in the field behind the house with the help of the four-wheelers. 
It was lots of fun! The pics are us with my cute niece Kyli and nephew Kayden.


2 comments:
Annie! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :) Make sure you keep posting and put lots of picts on here-then it will seem like you are not so far away and like not as much time goes by before we see each other! Love ya!!!
Annie! We are so excited to see your baby bump and all your new blog posts! The kids and I love to keep up with everyone though there blogs! We will be checkin on you all the time now!! Scary huh?!
Post a Comment