Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hooray, I'm finally back to the blog! I have been seriously slacking. Luckily Frank was willing to step in and post the ultrasound pictures, or they still wouldn't be done. There's not a lot going on at our house these days, except for getting ready for the baby to come (no big deal, right?) We are down to less than 6 weeks til my due date and there is sooooo much to do! We finally got the baby room started this week. My mom came up and we spent the day painting and shopping. Actually, Frank and my mom did all the painting. I mostly stayed away cuz the fumes made me sick. I forgot to take a picture of them actually painting, but we did take some of the room with phase one complete. We painted the top half a baby blue color and the bottom half will be bead board, which Frank is really excited about figuring how to put up this week. Here's a little peek at the room-I'm really hoping to make some weekly progress on it!


I also thought it was about time to post a new picture of my huge belly, as much to keep track myself as for anyone who might see this. We have been pretty bad at taking pictures lately, but this was taken about a week ago-around 33 weeks. I have gone through a major growth spurt in the past couple of weeks, its amazing how fast I have grown!

And finally, it really is true, a pregnant woman CAN use her belly as a tv tray. We were watching a movie the other night and Frank thought it was hilarious that I was eating my oatmeal off my stomach. Yes, I am wearing Frank's clothes because they are much more comfortable than my own. I realize every single post is about the baby or my pregnancy, but there's nothing more exciting going on right now!!!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

You look so good! And what a cute idea for the baby's room- keep us posted with the baby decor.

Dori said...

Oatmeal? I thought it was ice cream! Can't wait to see the baby's room all done. We miss you guys!

Ariel said...

You are a beautiful pregnant lady.