Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lots of Pictures of the Little Guy

So, I'm a slacker on the blog, but the important thing is that I can admit it. Like everyone else, we have been plenty busy the last month or so with everything that the Holidays bring. So that I wouldn't get even more behind with Christmas in a few days, I decided to post a bunch of recent pictures so here they are, not necessarily in order.
Kyson doing some tummy time. Yes, he is on the kitchen table. Thanks to my mom, we discovered this is one of his favorite places. He finally learned to lift his head up good last week. He also rolled over for the first time this week, again on the kitchen table. I put him on his tummy and sat down next to him and within seconds he had rolled. It hasn't happened again, so maybe it was an accident?
We got Kyson a bumbo the week of Thanksgiving. I love to see him in it and it usually buys me a few minutes of peace when I put him in it. Kyson giggled for the first time on Thanksgiving while Grandma Bateman was playing with him! He has been pretty stingy with the giggles since, but I can usually get a couple a day out of him.
We spent a few days the week of Thanksgiving at my sister's house in St George. Lisa and I made Christmas cards while Frank helped with the kids. It was not an easy task to get much done with a 3 month old, 1 year old and 4 year old begging for attention. Frank spent most of his time protecting Kyson from Treyson (in the red pj's)
Kyson with Kyli. She's such a sweet girl and a big helper!

Christmas outfit sent by Grandma Bateman. Please just look at the cute little boy and ignore his goofy mom.

At our ward party

Cute new clothes

The back of the Christmas outfit
And a little video of our chatterbox

7 comments:

Jesse said...

He is the cutest little thing ever! His mom is pretty cute, too. I can't wait to see you guys! Let us know when you get into town and when you want to meet. Have a good Christmas! You are flying, right?

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

He is so cute. I love the reindeer bottom. He looks so big in his Bumbo. Greatest invention ever. Merry Christmas guys!

Maren and Blake said...

I can't believe how much hair he has. He is one cute little boy. The video is dang cute too. Remember though, once they start talking, you can't get them to stop. I am sad you guys won't be able to make it to the friends party. next year!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

i LOVE his christmas outfit! he's growing up so fast! i can't decide who he looks like more...i can see both of you in him. such a cutie!

Ariel said...

I love the one with your mouths hanging open. It was fun to see you last week. I wish we could hang more often.

Henderson said...

What a chatterbox! Lucas made me watch the video of the baby "again" and again. You have an adorable baby boy (of course)!

The Broughs said...

Annie... your little guy is so cute! I hope you guys had a fabulous Christmas and an even more fabulous New Year!