Wednesday, April 15, 2009

CUTEST LITTLE FOUR-EYES YOU'VE EVER SEEN!!


8 comments:

Laurie said...

TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!! I loved watching him sunday, he is getting so big!!

Heidi said...

He's so cute and he's changing and growing up so fast!

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

Seriously, Arianne. Cutest kid I have ever seen.

Kelly A. said...

Oh, I just want to squeeze him!!

Let's get together soon. I am in need of some Annie time! :) Kids, no kids, husbands, no husbands, old roomies (did you hear Lisa is prego?), just me and you....you tell me and we'll plan something! What do you say?

Jesse said...

So...sooo...soooo cute! He is getting to be quite the little man! What a doll! I love that he looks so serious,too.

Rachel said...

So cute, he's getting so big.

Maren and Blake said...

Cute glasses. I actually love little kids in glasses.

Luke and Kellie said...

Hi! I found your blog on the Allen's, Kyson looks cute and I love your family picture too!