Friday, April 24, 2009

What we've been up to lately...

In no particular order, here are a few things we've been doing lately:
We sold this:


And bought this:

Ok, that's not our ACTUAL car, but almost. I haven't taken a picture yet, but this is close. It's a 2006 Honda Accord and so far we love it, though we do NOT love having a car payment. But, it is a HUGE improvement over the Mazda. We had several breakdowns between our two cars over the past year (HOORAY FOR AAA!), and so we decided it was time to have at least one reliable car.
Kyson and I spent a couple days at my mom's while Frank went to Oregon for his Grandpa's funeral. This is how Kyson fell asleep for his naps. Don't worry, I took the blanket off his head when I found him.

Kyson and Frank loving their Easter baskets!

I can't believe what a big boy he is!
Frank and I went up to Brighton last week for an awesome day of snowboarding! I got an even more awesome sunburn, goggle line and all.

Learning to eat finger foods. Avocado is yummy but sooooooo messy.

Playing with bath toys
Kyson's first Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Bateman's with Braden and Carter

Frank reading stories to the three boys over General Conference weekend. How cute is that?

Learning new songs-watch his hands at the end!

6 comments:

bethy said...

I am so in love with your little guy!! That was a precious video of him. He is too cute for words! Thanks for sharing!!

Niki said...

What a doll! And those glasses are to die for...he is just so stinking cute!

Braden and Julie Reynolds said...

He's adorable Annie!

Heidi said...

That was great with his little hands....looking just like the popcorn....he's adorable!

Ariel said...

Killer tan lines dude! You have come so far from the duct-mobile as well. I love your popcorn popper, He is cute cute cute. Miss you and love you!

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

Cute pictures. He is such a cutie!